From:
Diane Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 23:14:02 EDT
Ok everyone....I really need your help here.  The NH ferrets need you<wink>
We've had a great outpouring of help...I'm amazed!  Thank you to everyone
who has pitched in and volunteered!  We almost have the whole trip
covered.....almost....

I need someone in Conn who can pick these four fuzzies and their belongings
up in the Foxboro Stadium area of MA on Saturday...yes...this Saturday :-0
and then drive as far as you possibly can, because the only gap in this
trip is from the MA/Conn state lines to around Manahawkin NJ.  Please let
me know asap if you can do this for us and how far you are able to drive
so we can fill in the rest before we run out of time here.

Thank you so much!  4 fuzzies are forever grateful:-)

Angela
and the north GA fuzzbutts Rocky and Glacier