Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:10:11 EDT
Ladies:
Have you ever held a baby, puppy, or ferret that felt so scrumptious that
you could "just eat him up?"  Some say "I could just squeeze you to death!"
to describe the irresistible urge they are feeling when holding a
particular little one.  Is this a mothering instinct perhaps?  Or could
this be hormonal --oops--imbalance?  Are we just self contained savages
hiding behind a thin veneer of civility???  Do we really want to crush
and eat small animals and babies????

OR are we simply more sensual than men?  I have never seen a man who felt
this powerful urge thing other than Mr. Whipple-the TV commercial guy who
cannot stop hugging toilet paper.  I too used to have that urge.  But I
have put that BEhind me now.

I am not in jail.  I have not eaten him----yet.  But I want to.  I just
want to eat him up.  We do not know what his name was.  What do I call
him?  Delicious?  Delectable?  ?  Medium Rare???

We guess he is about 6 months old: of fur Sooooo silken and thick and soft.
His face is TOO lovely.  I can't stand it.  I cannot stop looking at it.  I
just hold him up and stare at him.  I want to eat him up.In addition, this
youngster is a most mellow relaxed cuddler,and loves simply to be
held!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This little boy is an experience.  A rush .  An elation.  I was drawn to
him like a magnet the very moment I saw him.  His feel and gentlest
disposition and deep silken fur and LOVELIEST face instill in me emotions
I can scarcely contain when I hold him.

I want to squeeze him so tight that I find myself touching him with utmost
delicacy.  "I cannot get enough of him," my senses scream.

This is the first time in years that I have brought home an animal that
was not bald, violent, feral, dying, goofy looking, a biter, or very ill.
This is a well cared for animal in excellent health.  One of my favorite
vets was a bit surprised I brought in a healthy highly attractive vision
of glowing fluff for shots this time.  He also was taken with the feel and
looks of this little fellow.  Long did he feel and hold and look at this
one.  There is just something about him.  He just melts in your hands.
Hopefully, not in my mouth.

Thank you Sweet Jesus for this sensual experience of unbearable loveliness
to hold and care for -come poopies, illness, baldness, carpet digging: unto
death.

AND the baby turned terrible teenager -- Sunny Rhino Mud--??
(whose stinky fur feels just AWFUL from digging and playing in everybody's
kitty litter and leaping into the garbage)
The ferret that never sleeps is ^#$$%@  CRAZY  *(%^@  for this demure
feathery delicacy.

Taking in this feast with all my senses
(Before Sunny teaches him all of his bad habits)

UMM
Pass the ketchup please.

Lisette