From:
Nitehawk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 12:52:53 -0500
Tom,

There are several places in Northern NJ just over the GWB in Bergen Co.
that always have ferrets, one of which also has two workers who run a
shelter in the area (if your interested in adopting), I usu go to "Pet Nosh"
on rte 17 in Paramus it shgould take youno more than an hour (and trhats
giving you time to get lunch on the way ) from NYC.... If ya need directions
or anything else E-Mail me personally ( i dont get time to read the list
daily...)

        Good Luck,
                Lee
Presently owned by:
Jiminy,VIxen,Valentine,Princess,Kokopelli,Porthos,Pepermint, and The Ferret
formally known as Socks....