From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 19:00:11 -0500
You have just a few weeks to register for a weekend of fun and
information at the Derby City Forum at the Louisville Zoo.  Spaces are
filling up fast!

Two of the ferret world's most famous celebrities (known to us as the
mysterious "Wolfy" and the amazing "Alexandra in MA") will hold a Q&A
session on anything and everything about ferrets.  We'll also celebrate
the 25th anniversary of the rediscovery of the black-footed ferret and
learn about black-footed ferret recovery efforts from Travis Livieri of
Prairie Wildlife Research and Guy Graves of the Louisville Zoo.

Registrations for this event are limited because of restrictions on
the numbers that can take the special behind-the-scenes tour of the
black-footed ferret breeding facility at the Louisville Zoo.  This is
something you won't want to miss!

Attending the Forum will also give you first crack at the new Derby City
Forum tshirts, designed exclusively for the IFC by Sue Burda.  See our
web site for this charming design!  Note: These will not be available
for mail order until AFTER the event, IF any are left!

Registration information is available on our web site.

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org