From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 00:06:31 -0800
I want to express my deepest thanks to everyone that sent Thanksgiving
cards to me. It really did make my day to think that there are others
out there that care what we are doing. All of the little ones here
thought it was so great for people to send cards to their mom. I have
to say that some of them brought tears to my eyes.

Please don't forget get the kids on the giving tree and everyone have
a great holiday season.

thanks so much again.

Have a great day.

Linda Soule Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue/Shelter