Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:54:58 -0700
I've had two VitaMix machines over several years. The first one made
many smoothies, ice fruits, and Margaritas. That one is now living
with my daughter in law and going strong.

My current VitaMix just died after many of the above tasks, plus
countless batches of ferret gravy. This machine is about 4 months
past warranty.

I called the company to see if there was someone local to repair it.
(switch stuck on high speed). Customer service gave a brief explanation
on probable cause (she was right, my fault). She then sent a return
shipping label, FedEx picked up the machine and it is being repaired at
no charge. No charge for shipping either. VitaMix is also inspecting
the blade assembly/containers and refurbishing as necessary.

Great blender, and great customer service. Makes great ferret gravy
too, as smooth as Gerbers chicken baby food.

Ardith