From:
Lauren Edelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 1995 09:12:06 -0500
A friend of mine who does not know much about ferrets just called me to
say that she found a ferret in her garage in Woodbridge, Conn., near New
Haven.  It seems tame, but has no tags.  (It's following her around).  She
has given it cat food, water, and a bed, but cannot keep it and needs to
know what to do.

Does anyone know of a safe ferret shelter in that area?  Or are there any
FMLers who would be willing to provide a home for it, at least temporarily?
If anyone can give me an idea what to do, please email me directly, because
my friend would like to find it a safe place as soon as possible.  Send
email to [log in to unmask]  THank you!

[Moderator's note: She already knows about FACT.  BIG]
--
Lauren Edelman
Email: [log in to unmask]