From:
Geoff Kessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 03:11:54 -0400
Hi Sandee,

If you could please look out for a little sable female that goes by the
name Riki.  She crossed the bridge at 1:00 am Tuesday morning.  She loves
Bandit's and to play in the bath tub.  Please tell her that Daddy is sorry
that he let her go so soon and that he tryed to save her but she was
already gone.  Her sister, brother, and I will never forget her and we
will always love her.  Please Sandee take good care of my first little
baby.  Tell her I miss so already.

Thank You,

Geoff

Daisy & Banjo