From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:03:11 -0400
Forgive me if I already asked this; I haven't gotten any direct emails
about it, so I don't think I did.  I haven't had much time to read my
lists and digests lately, so a direct reply would be appreciated.  (I got
some replies to an earlier request that directed me to call compounding
pharmacies, but it's really expensive through the ones we've tried, and
I can't believe, with as many people as I know have used it, that it's
THAT expensive...)

My friend Nicole, fellow vet tech, found out that 5 grams of the oral
suspension (more or less a 60 day supply) would be $525 or $575!!!  If
anyone can direct us specifically to where they might get their supplies
for a lot less, please let me know.  That seems REALLY expensive,
considering how many people have told me they use Diazoxide.  Or for
some reason is the pill form just THAT much cheaper?

Thanks,

April AC