From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:34:43 -0400
Hi Everyone,

It has been suggested to me that I try Essiac for my two little ones with
lymphoma.  What I would like to know is if there are any side effects to
it or if there are any possible reactions to taking it with prednisone
and amoxicillan.  Has anybody else had any luck with it?  Steve from the
New Rainbow Bridge sent me a url with info on it and it sounds like it
might be a could thing for them to try.

Both Cindy and Pete seem to be doing better.  Cindy is pretty much back
to normal.  Pete on the otherhand, was doing better but now seems a bit
sluggish.  The vet comes tomorrow and then Pete is going to another vet
to get a second opinion.  Thanks to everyone that wrote to me when I
posted last week.

Jennifer in AZ with Cindy, Pete, and Monsoon
-forever missing CJ