From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:19:48 -0500
Hi Shannon,

Keep up the tunes.  I sing to my ferrets all the time, especially the
ones that need to be brought back from a loss.  I sing songs with
lilting melodies, and they seem to like it and respond.

Glad to see it was not only me.  My few friends who are not ferret
people, (we are the ones with the pointy little faces) think I'm daft.
Maybe I should clean out the address book, and keep only my ferrets
friends.

After all, only someone like you would understand why I can't talk on the
phone with you about your big night on the town, or your latest love.
Only another ferret person would understand why I need to sing to my
ferret.

Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice.