From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:43:24 -0400
Hi to everyone and again thanks for all the input on Taz with the vomiting.
It looks like Taz is just a PIG, thank heaven.  Nothing shows up in the
x-rays and he is eating, drinking and pooping just fine.  Also, I sent
after our Totally Ferret food as usual and when it came it was the one for
the seniors.  I had been thinking about changing over now that all the
ferrets are over three years old but one.  Well, the stuff is great!
Before there was a stronger sent of urine in the cages.  I read on the back
of the bag where it lowers the ph in urine.  Well, boy does it ever.  No
more strong urine odor.  They all love it and everyone is doing fine.  Just
thought I would add my input on the Senior Totally Ferret food.  Give your
ferret a hug today and don't forget to spend some time with them.  The days
go by so quickly and their lives are far to short.

Penny