From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 12:31:54 -0400
Sweet Charity and I really appreciate the responses we received, to her
Ferrets Only Questionnaire! We have been saving all of the responses,
which make very good reading. Currently, we are working on another
Ferrets Only Questionnaire.

If anyone wishes to use the Ferrets Only Questionnaire on a Ferret
Website and/or a Ferret Group, you have my permission. All I ask is
credit be given to Sweet Charity and I am sent the URL Address. I
want this to be a Memorial, for a Sweet Old Lady Fert, in the Winter
Of Her Life.

Smiles,
Arlena
Owned By Sweet Charity!