From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 13:28:20 -0400
Hey all- it's Jeri-miah!

You know that special ferrety kid at Ferret Wise!  Gosh it is warm weather
now-- we are having a ball at Ferret Wise!  Even old naughty nipper Marie
is feeling better in the sun shiny weather.  Why last night she came right
up to shelter Dad first to go back into her cage!  Surprise- surprise!  The
windows are open, the fan is runnin' and it smells just like a springy day!
Hey that shelter Dad is pretty cool... he let me steal a tube of nutrical
over the weekend-- now I would have liked for the tube to be not almost
empty-- but I got one anyway!  He did a pretty good job in the shelter--
you could see the surprise in shelter Mom's face!  Ol' Casper starts his
lupron shots like Rex next week-- he never grew the hair back on his back
so shelter Mom says it is time.  I hear he has a gorgeous silver coat when
he feels best.  Bear is doin really good- he enjoyed the quality time with
shelter DAD.  He waked up and Dad would let him run the upstairs place at 1
AM everyday!  Mom was so impressed he has a softer coat, and whiter coat
now since she was gone.  I think he is ready to take walks in the grass.
He sure does love that.  Shelter Mom is looking into microwater for Bear to
give him more quality time, wonder what that tastes like?  Bear got s a new
sack form his secret Santa Lisa- she gave it to mom in PA on Saturday.  Mom
got to meets lots of folks she hadn't talked to in a very long time.  Of
course she didn't do so well with the slide show she killed the sound card
Dad said - it was a quiet show and I am afraid not enough folks saw my
handsome face there now!  :(

Well we is all excited-- the raffle for the ferret print by artist Clara
Rodriguez is coming up in June- get your tickets if you want them-- someone
will get this nifty framed print for their ferrety home.  To see it go
to the web site at url www.ferretwise.org and scroll down.  Things are
shaping up for Ferretstock II.  Tee shirt orders are being taken for the
new design!  Shelter Mom is scurrying to get the sponsors lined up and
they have auction items all ready including some memorabilia from Woodstock
music festival 1969!!!!  I just can't wait.  My other shelter Mom Donna is
coming up from MA too!

They will have ferret games and crafts for humans like soap and lip balm
making- stamp art cards and more- I think there may even be an artist
coming, of course she will want to draw your's truly Jerimiah for sure!
Get the costumes ready they will be picking a ferret tie dye king & queen--
I can't wait to see this one!  A dessert auction featuring famous cheescake
by vet Dr Karen Purcell, and shelter dads carrot cakes will be held.  ALL
proceeds from the dessert auction will be for ADV research & testing funds.

Meanwhile if you are hankering for a spring pick me up there is some nifty
stuff at ebay auctions this week:

Rare plush ferret ends May 2
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=583521762

Hawaiian Getaway Sleeper ends May 7
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1234360838

Southwest design sleeper ends May 7
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1234362497

Toy, treats assortment ends May 9
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1234897688

Collectible Ferretstock tee ends May 7
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1140571911

and there is more too!
I am hoping to supervise Mom's auctions soon ( then maybe I can steal some
Foamy fries) -- she needs help picking all the stuff out!  Well, I am off
to harass Annabelle & Marie-- I climb up and perch on the roof of the
cage  just to get em ready -- in case they are too sleepy! Always a great
time in the shelter-- catch you runnin' through the tubes

Your friend Jerimiah!
Jr Mascot Ferret Wise shelter