Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2008 10:39:16 -0400
I also wanted to add, when your another vet, or a shelter operator,
your treated a lot different from a regular joe shmoe, with a ferret!
I'm aware this person, vet, is a friend of yours,Suki, and if it where
you, you would have not been treated this way, I know this for a fact,
so don't try and justify it, as it can not be justified....I also think
it sucks, that this is the case, but its true...apparently some peoples
money is greener than others, I guess....by the way, I turned 43, on
june 30th, for the record, and have these health issues, and my vision
loss is steming from one of my diseases. I just wanted to mension that
I'm not 83yrs old in a wheel chair yet, so its unfortunate.

Deb

--aliano