From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:00:19 EST
BobC writes with his usual flair:
>If forced into a "best guess," I would say I think the behavior is a
>maternal instinct, skewed by early neutering and domestication.

I have to agree with you Bob.  All of mine, that have reacted wildly to a
squeaky toy, have been very maternal ferrets.  Honey, who reacts the most
is an ex mother fert.  She is also the one that collects stuffed animals
and stashes them.  Any, and every stuffed animal, or anything that feels
like a stuffed animal, Christmas stockings included.  Her sister ferret
Miss Hiss is the same way about stuffies, and reacts wildly to a squeaky
toy also.

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Tempus Fuzzit
kathouze pictures