Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 19:16:51 -0500
Hi everyone I just wanted to let you know Suki and Daisy Dook got a new
toy.It is a big clear plastic barrel that UTZ hard pretzles came in.I just
unscrewed the lid put in on the floor,let them climb in and they were off
rolling across the floor!My husband who is not a fur person said we should
take them to niagra falls!He got beat upon by my daughters,he has since
apologized and explained it was a joke1 Ha ha real funny!I think he might
get a weasel under the covers tonight once he falls asleep.He is very
squirmish!

Take care
Krystie,Suki,and Daisy Dook
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/2994/FerretFun.htm