Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:17:03 -0500
Since Miss Sharon was good enough to start this, I am going to pass
it along. Travis Livieri has been a HUGE friend to our domesticated
ferrets' endangered cousins, the black-footed ferret. He has taken us
behind the scenes, invited us into their habitat and educated us while
sharing in the fun and becoming a part of the domesticated ferret
community. I want to invite and encourage you to make a donation to
his organization, Prairie Wildlife Research, and help him win this
challenge. Additionally, the organization that contributes the most
ALSO wins - so both the wild and domesticated species are helped.
Please consider a contribution using the following link BEFORE 3:00 PM
EASTERN TIME ON MONDAY:

http://www.networkforgood.org/pca/Badge.aspx?BadgeId=108677

Sharon's complete post is below:

Hello Everyone,

I made the first donation and chose to help Prairie Wildlife and black
footed ferrets. This was my birthday gift to Miss Renee and yes it's a
little early as Miss Renee is a New Year's baby. But I happen to know
she really likes black footed ferrets as she has had some close
encounters with them. :)

Please use this link to donate and to ask others to donate
http://www.networkforgood.org/pca/Badge.aspx?BadgeId=108677

How it works:
There are two ways to get involved:

The eight individuals whose charity badges attract the most unique
donors through the America's Giving Challenge will get $50,000 for
their cause.

Give to a Cause and help the charity you care about get $1,000. The
100 nonprofits with the greatest number of unique donations made to
them through America's Giving Challenge will each get $1,000.

The Challenge begins December 13 at 3pm EST and will close January 31
at 3pm EST.

Please check Parade for information on the Giving Challenge
http://www.parade.com/americasgivingchallenge

Pass it on and let's get Black Footed Ferrets in the spot light and
raise some funds for our little one's wild cousins.

Thank you,
Sharon :)

Prairie Wildlife Research
http://www.prairiewildlife.org

--
Renee Downs
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the credit!