From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 23:05:14 EDT
FMLers

It is with a very sad heart that I tell all that Mr.BoJangles, The
World's Most Spoiled Ferret has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  He died at
02:30 Saturday Morning.  Of Cancer.  He is so missed.  He was our bed
fret and our bedroom ferret.  He never went in a cage unless it was time
to clean up the bedroom.  He didn't like the vaccuum.

Sandee, I know you have your paws full but if you see him, and ya can't
miss him, He has this very sharp looking V-shapped mask, please send him
over to the flight school and introduce him to Spikey.  He is the chief
flying instructor by now.  Spike loved to try to fly even this side of
the Bridge.  MrBo always loved new things.  He will make a very good
flyer.  To all the rest of you that have ill or lost fuzzies, my deepest
sympathies go out to you.  Missing My buddy Bo...

Fred Hurd

After All It Is For The Ferrets!!!