From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 21:06:34 -0500
The Crafty Weasels, a Georgia base sewing group, has been sewing for
the Marietta shelter and other FML shelters around the county for a few
years now. Our participants have grown with each sew day, and we have
been able to accomplish so much more than when my sister and I first
started.

This year, we have decided to reach out to other shelters in different
states. So every few months we will be drawing a state (or maybe two
states), and dividing the bedding (hammies and sleepsacks) and sending
out boxes to the shelters that we have listed in that state.

This month we picked two states, Illinois and North Carolina. We've
checked the AFA and found two shelters in North Carolina and three in
Illinois. If you are a shelter owner or know of a shelter in NC or IL
and would like to receive bedding please contact me via email at

We look forward to the opportunity to help.

Florence Love and the Crafty Weasels