From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 23:13:39 -0500
I don't think there's any physical harm such as blockage or poisoning
possible with cornstarch peanuts, but I had to let my guys play in them
only under supervision.  Muggsie loved eating them so much I was afraid
he'd be too full to eat his TF.  I didn't want him to die of cornstarch
malnutrition :)

Otherwise, they all had a blast.

Blessings
Judith