From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 09:18:40 -0400
hello all!

A few weekends ago I had to give my first conference paper (thankfully the
conference was held at my university and my professor was chairing the
session).  Anyway, after my session I was talking to her and she wanted to
know if I was going to the lunch.  I was trying to determine if i should
tell her the real reason I had to go home or not, finally I decided what
the heck, if she thinks I'm wierd, so be it.  So I said, no sorry, I have
to go home and let my ferret out since I hadn't been able to let him out
all morning.

Oh she says, well I'll have to talk to you about a ferret.  It seems her
son was quite interested in them.  So I start with the ferret speil....you
all know the drill.  She was quite impressed.  So in class the next week I
really amused her by bringing my ferret book (the one by Modern Ferret's
editor) for her son to read.

not sure if he'll decide he still wants a fert, but I was glad to help by
disseminating ferret info....

cheers
chris and Fidget, the WVU weasel