From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 01:37:22 -0800
To: Kim & Toby;

The X-rays taken of your ferret are your property, not the hospitals.  Talk
to the head administrator, threaten legal action.  Point out you paid for
them, you're moving, and need them, they are YOUR property.  I've run into
this, but when I point out that they are MY property, I paid for them, I
want them, I have gotten them.

If they still refuse, sue them in small claims court.  All you need is the
invoice listing them & the fact you paid for them.  Ask for the x-rays, and
court costs as damages from the vet.

I'd also file a complaint with the better business bureau, and local vet
association as well as the state agency that oversees the hospital.

This is one power and control maneuver that gets me steamed.

Persevere, you are in the right.

Take care, Gary

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.