From:
Caitie Childress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2001 19:43:28 -0500
You would not BELIEVE what Jason got me - he got me a Ferrets calendar
(not the one I wanted, but still, one), a stuffed animal black-footed
ferret, and -- get this -- he went through the National Zoo and ADOPTED
THE BLACKFOOTED FERRET SPECIES IN MY NAME!!!  *sniffle* He was so nervous
about it.  On the one hand, I didn't "get" much from him, but on the
other - so much more important - I get to know that I helped an entire
population of adorable fuzzy creatures.  So worth it, and such a great,
thoughtful gift.

I hope everyone and their families and fuzzy families had a very Merry
Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Caitie