From:
Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:23:42 -0500
Hey all,

All things here with the Furry Snakes are going well.

While browsing my favorite section of Barnes & Noble this weekend, the
Fantasty/Sci-Fi section, I saw a new series.  On of the books is called
The Outcast of Redwall and had a picture of a sable on it.  Of course, I
picked it up.  The synopsis says it is about the evil Swarrt Sixclaw and
his good son, which he abandoned as a baby, and how the good son beats the
evil father for the good of the kingdom.  The whole series looks rather
cute, all about a mouse kingdom.  Not sure how Swarrt fits into the whole
scheme of it all.  The author of this series is Brian Jaques and it is
called the Redwall Series (i think).  I haven't read any of the books,
but I think I might have to!

Natalie and the ADV negative furry snakes