From:
Nancy Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:45:28 -0700
Dear Bob,

I wrote you once before when you inspired me, but at that time, as well
as this, your computer doesn't like my email address.  So while I would
send this privately, I am now compelled to write through the list and
express my sympathy at the loss of obviously a very special friend.  I
also wanted to tell you that in your first post to the list about being
(perhaps) over protective in taking Tui in to your vet "just because",
you set off warning bells in my head with my little albino girl, who
sounds so much in personality like Tui.  She, too, had seemed to have
just "too full" a belly for several days, although that was the only
thing (overprotective?) that was different about her.  She is, as we
speak, at the vets awaiting the ultrasound veterinarian.  At 6, she,
too, is very special to me as a rescue who bit, and still does, the
people she doesn't trust (almost everybody and I did warn them).  So
Godspeed, Tui, and thank you Bob, for allowing us to share your special
ferret, and affirming to me, that it's ok to be "vet happy".

Bless you for sharing your gifts with us.

Nancy in Colorado