Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2013 03:49:01 -0700
We had lab work run on the fluid. We didn't do a culture on his blood
work because at the time we were pretty sure it was lymphoma. The lab
work didn't show lymphoma which came as a surprise. We were left with
thinking it was a (I think viral) infection. He didn't believe it was
contagious.

I have two questions
1)  Should we go back and get a culture on the fluid?
2) What will happen to Piccolo if we do nothing (including not
   draining the fluid)?

Thank you

Mike