Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 05:07:08 EDT
Have you received your Famous Ferrets of the FML Calendar yet? Have
you ever ordered it yet? Don't miss out on this beautiful calendar
with the best looking ferrets in the world in it, ours! Each month is
represented by a ferret right from our own FML family. Not only do
you get a great calendar, but the money goes to SOS and helps ferrets
everywhere. Don't miss out. I think this years calendar is the best
one yet. For more information on how to order got to the website at:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.htm

Robin Jones
www.skweezeme.com