From:
"Teresa C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:21:00 EST
Hi everyone, I use to read the FML everyday until my webtv bit the dust,
now Im back but I have AOL now.

I hope everyones ferrets are doing fine, mine are great.  I have 2 ..a male
and female..brother and sister that are now 1 years old.  I hope everyone
is having a wonderful holiday season.  Im looking for an FML-er that I
use to write to all the time.  Her name is PNDRAGON (Larry Mcfarlane).
My address on the webtv was ResaT56.  I would really like for you to write
me and tell me how you are and your ferrets and family are doing.  I hope
you remember me.  thanks FML, I will continue reading on... bye