From:
Claudia Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 21:52:50 EDT
HI,

I'm Claudia with the Oxford Ferret Rescue and Mon.  I placed to 3 year olds
in a very nice home.  One of the ferrets is biting the new owners.  He was
sitting on the floor and Gabe came up and chomped on his arm and drew blood
(the second time).  I had them for 3 1/2 months and never had any problems.
He was just at the vets for Rabies and an exam.  Could he be testing the
new owners?  I suggested giving him a chicken bite treat when they first
pick him up.  I told them about Bitter Apple but they didn't really want to
use that.  THey are very willing to work with him.  I've just been doing
the rescue for under 2 years and have never had this problem.  Any

Thanks,

Claudia