From:
Debby Osburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:03:26 -0700
Hey people, gotta let ya all know about a new shirt just on the
market...it is the coolest cutest shirt and I am privaliged to get to
wear one at the Fun Rodeo we are having in Shreveport in April...This
shirt makes a statement "Always room For More"  It has a picture of a
pile of ferrets so typical of how we find ours everyday even when we so
caring provide them wjth plenty of hammocks,beds and blankets,they will
pile ten deep in a heap on top of each other.. to me it also says that
our wonderful shelters always seem to try to make room for that one
more..

All the procedes from the sale of these will be going to the shelter
of Cindy and Tom Scheidt and will be found on their website along
with their famous Ferret Fun tower and Ferret Fun Tower with Slide

The Ferret Villa
Directors: Cindy & Tom Scheidt
www.ferrettower.com

If you ever want a good quality product, good service and get to know a
wonderful couple that are so dedicated to the welfare of ferrets these
are the people you are looking for. I met Cindy and Tom when Gary and
I went to the Ohio rescue of the DMK ferrets and just in that one day
meeting so many years ago we have a lasting friendship because of the
compassion I saw in Cindy that day and the effort she made to drive
over from her home to meet Gary and I when I had never even spoken to
or had a single e=mail contact with her.... That hit me deep in my
being because we connected with our love ..and concern of the ferrets,
truth,and giving of ourselves no matter what in our personal lives was
different...That is what a true friendship is..and with Cindy and Tom
that is what you get. Anyway keep checking their site for these new
shirts because I know you will love them,we all love letting people
know about our ferrets and wearing a shirt to open up a conversation
about ferrets so we can tell people the truths about them is great....
Ok I am done bragging.....but Thank you Cindy...got my shirts
today and Nancy and I will proudly wear them at the fun rodeo..

Hugs
Debby
Memaw and her traveling zoo