From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 14:04:35 -0700
And to think they got it all on tape!  [Elizabeth, I hear Bob Saget is
paying big bucks for good tapes!] Good ferret Stella, good ferret.

But Bob, isn't that the wrong Stan?  If you were watching X-Files, shouldn't
it have been Stan Friedman!  Chortle, chortle, dook, dook!

Gee, fellow Oregon "guys", in addition to hiding all our sox, maybe we need
to hide our shorts as well!  And should we let him be the door prize or
should we RAFFLE him off?

In all seriousness, I'm sure the entire FML wishes you a speedy recover from
your ferret bite, and from the injuries you sustained while beating yourself
silly with various parts of your own body.

Georgia