From:
Robin JOnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:45:42 -0700
Petey TPO!!  What are you doing?

Shhhh, Tonks, I am doing a good thing.

Ohhhh no you aren't Petey!  Mom says no diggin in the sofa, and I'm tellin!

Oh you big sissy boy, sit down and hush. I told ya I am doin a good thing here.

Oh suuuuure you are. Just what are you doing that's such a "good thing"?

I am looking for money.  Ya know that shiney stuff that falls outta
peoples pockets and into the sofa for smart ferrets like me to steal.

I don't like it Petey.  Mom says no digging in the sofa.  Your gonna get
in trouble.  Specially when I tell her.  Cause I am her Angel Boy.

::::::gag:::::: get over it.  Just because you made the FML Calender, you
are all not all dat brudder.  Believe me, I live with you.  I Know!  You
don't know Petey!!!  Anyway, what are you gonna do with all that shiney
money you find in the couch?

I am gonna send it to my Aunty Judy, cause she is collecting money for
the 5000 edition of the FML.  Isn't that just sumpin?  And that money is
gonna go out to the SOS and the ELF and will help lots of udder ferrets
that need help.  So see ya big baby, I told ya I was doin sumpin good.
And you should be up here helpin instead of being a big baby.  We have
lots of work to do.  The goal is to reach $5000.00 and so far they only
have $2145.00.

Please help a dollar here, a dollar there sure does help, and Time is
running out.  You can snail mail donations made out to the IFC to:

Judy Cooke
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd.
Panacea, FL  32346

Or Pay Pal donations to [log in to unmask] and make note
that its for the FML 5000th.