From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 05:40:34 -0600
>He really just bounces off the wall ALL the time.  Is it always going to be
>like this?

I first got my little girl, Dinky, when she was about three months old.  I
was her 3rd owner (and last owner).  When she first came home I use to call
her my little monster baby.  I went to work with bites and scratches all
over my arms.  And she wasn't being mean, per se, she just didn't know her
own strength.

She is now 1-yr-old, her birthdays this weekend, and the sweetest little
girl you could ever imagine.  She shows her teeth when playing but never
leaves any more marks.  And when she's sleepy she likes to lay on my chest
or tummy while I watch TV.

Your ferret will always be playful and kitten-like his whole life (except
when sick, God forbid), but with the right care and love will grow out of
the*monster baby* phase.

Ferret kisses,
Toni
Dinky(I love my hooman!)