Date:
Mon, 7 May 2012 08:26:09 -0700
I have kept quiet here-- mostly because I was busy putting out the
fires I, myself, started on facebook..I have let others discuss the
deslorelin in some length in hope that some sanity would sift in..

I have nothing much to add at this point-- all my kids are ok-- so
far-- I will still get implant but this more caution and an awareness
of the risks.. but that isn't why i post today.. TODAY I have to say
"Wolfy.. you are my hero. You stepped in with a voice of reason and
calm and said things it such a perfect manner..' thank you

Lisa Watson
Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue