From:
"John H. Duda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 1996 15:24:12 +0000
Hi folks,

I've seen so many helpful medical answers here that I am in hopes of
learning what might be wrong with my 2 year old male, Bearbee.

Three weeks ago we purchased a 7 week old female and (as I wrote here on the
FML) Bearbee adopted her as his own.  Our new little female "Sasha" is fit
as a fiddle and running around like mad.  However, for the last 2 days
Bearbee has been listless and sleeps practically non-stop.  His stool is not
good...it's very loose and "grainy"... much lighter in coloration than it
normally is.  He is still eating, although not as much as normal, and
drinking.  He attempts to come out and play but very quickly flops on the
floor and gives up.  He then heads for his nesting spot and sleeps for hours
on end.

Any suggestions, helpful hints, similar stories?  I'm watching him like a
hawk and am hopeful that he simply ingested something that did not agree
with him.  I appreciate your time.

Thank you so much!
Sandy

Sasha - "If I bite Bianca's ear and roll over twice..does that hurt?"
Bianca - "I...ooofff...can play...omphhh...just as hard...mmmrrrph...as
         you can"
Bearbee - "Can someone bring me my blankee?  I'm not real chipper today"