From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 21:01:15 -0500
Holly,
I'm sure someone has told you by now that J D Higgins, Widgets Halfway
House, has them.  [log in to unmask]

I have one & it is very nice.  It is large enough I already have the ashes
of several ferrets in plus my two Schnauzers & there is still a lot of
room left over.  It is a beautiful box & very well made.  It is nuce
enough sit out in plain view.

Jim also has some that can be used for trinkets, or whatever you want to
put in them.  They also make great gifts.

www.furrylogic.org/widgets

Lynn & Clan War Weasels