From:
Ferracle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:41:14 -0500
Out of the rolling fog can be heard a rumbling sound!  As the fog clears
you can see a big blaze ferret, wearing sunglasses, riding a Harley Hog.
He comes to a stop in the midst of a busyness of ferrets.  Hey der little
trophies.  I been out cruizing the information highway on ma hog.  Ya guys
ain't gonna believe what I heard..  It is sumthin about a famous picture
of ferrets with fireworks and all.  I overheard that there was sumthin
very special about this picture yup that's what I hear.  I am going to
cruiz back up there and see what I can find out about this pic and why it
is so special.

All you hear above the gleeful busyness dookin is the roar of the Harley
as The Ferracle rides into the fog...

The Ferracle