From:
Cheryl Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2014 10:51:17 -0600
My kids are free roamers and I just use poop pads in their favorite
corners. I also got tired of litter all over (they thought it was a
toy). You have to dump the whole box to make sure there is no bacteria
or germs cause if you sift out the poop there is still pee in there.
It works for us until I find someone has pooped under the pad..lol.

Cheryl, Rhett, Max, Archie & Veronica, Calli and Peaches