From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:02:06 -0400
I had to comment on the post yesterday that Alicia forwarded in regard to
her bedding.  The CEO of "For the Love of Ferrets" says she has had her
"Bench Sack" up on her website for a year and so Alicia can't say she
makes it exclusively for Ferret Wise??  Does someone ELSE make them for
Ferret Wise??  Well, then Alicia DOES make them exclusively for Ferret
Wise.

In addition, I purchase one of Alicia's "Bench Sleepers" more than two
years ago, so someone who says they've been making them for only a year
has no right to tell Alicia she can't make them exclusively for her
shelter!!  If Alicia's been selling them for more than 2 years and "For
the love of ferrets" has had them up on their website for only one year,
who's copying who here??

Sometimes I can't believe the petty ways that one shelter operator will
try to undermine another.  Isn't everyone in this to help ferrets?  I
used to think so, but sometimes people really surprise me.

-Heather W.