From:
Charles Staley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 1995 19:59:51 -0500
Linda,

I am very sorry to read of your loss...:(

It sturck me so hard to read because I was certain that I was going to
lose my little guy Loki this Saturday.  Somehow he got hold of one of
those plastic bubble packages that they put Advil Cold and Sinus tablets
into and he chewed his way through to one.  We couldn't find the pill and
I made a break neck rush to the vet on Emergency call for the holiday
weekend.  The vet was over and hour away and I was in a mess of a state
the whole time!!

Luckily he hadn't eaten anymore than the candy coating on the outside of
the tablet and he was okay after we induced hi to vomit.....

I was a mess just imagining him not being alive anymore, so I can only
imagine how you must be feeling....

We wish you luck in finding a new wonderful little friend.

Butch
Loki (the sable terror)
Cricket (the cute one of the family)