From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:12:13 -0700
It is with a very heavy heart I write to let you know our precious albino
angel, Sno, is truly an angel now.  She was helped to the Bridge this
morning about 9:15.  She had a severly enlarged spleen that we believe
had a melignant tumor that metastized to form a tumor at her heart.

Sno was eight years old.  We got her at nine months old after she'd been
turned back in to the pet store.  (The pet store burned two weeks later &
all the pets were lost) She was a severe biter but with a lot of love and
patience she grew into a really wonderful companion.  Sno was the alpha
ferret & really made her brothers & sisters watch out at play time!  She
was a really good "lap ferret" & was so curious about everything.

Right now I feel very empty, sad, & still in shock.  I know her time was
growing near, but you can never prepare yourself for a loss.  We loved
her so much.  We had her the longest of any ferrets.  Her loss has hit
her family (human & fuzzy) hard.

Shine bright our little star!  Know how much you are loved and how much
you'll be missed.

Christa & Kathryn
Pooh, Lexus, Maggie, Anna-Belle, Princess, Scarlett, & Blaise
Missing:  Holly, Michael, Lucy, Rocky, & Sno

"Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hands....."

Scarlet Begonias..... R. Hunter & J. Garcia