Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 17:50:06 -0800
Hi all

I have been kinda loafing and not doing a bunch but I am getting lazy.  I
have to start getting out more.

A little girl named CJ came in today.  She waz met by Susie.  They were
real happy to see each other and greeted each other warmly.  Then they got
down to da gossiping and news from home.  They talked for quite a while.
They had to take a break and go over to da Fruit bar for a snack.  They
then headed off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  Just
as they were done with dat da Ferretone Flood came in so they headed over
there to lap up some ferretone.  They watched some of da surfing but they
said they were not going to try it this time maybe later.  Then they
headed over to da dog area for a visit to look up some old friends.  She
said to send lots of luv and kisses to her mommy.

A little girl named Luna came in.  I gave her da tour of da place and
showed her all da sights and attractions.  She headed off to explore on
her own after dat.  She had to stop at da Fruit bar and get a rasin or
two.  Then she headed off to play in da fields and maybe find a cheweasel
or two.  I told her dat those things are very wild and seem to run away
after caught.  They usually have a strange ferret with them.  She said not
to worry as she is fine here and fairly comfortable.  She said she is
going to be here when you get here.  She also said to send lots of luv
along with kisses and hugs.

I looked up Buddy Luv in da puter thingy and found he waz over at da
Wrestling Matches.  I had to wait while hiz match finished.  I sat down
with hiz sister while they cheered for him.  It waz a hard fought match
in which he won but just barely.  He said he waz doing well here and had
a lot of things going on to pass da time away while he waited.  I gave
him your message and he said he missed you to but dat everyone would come
together with time.  He said to send lots of luv and hugs to hiz mommy and
daddy.

I am off to da Ferretvite Festival to do some dancing and partying.
Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee