From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2013 16:57:02 -0800
Hello Everyone,
Every year I pick a shelter mom from the SOS Ferret Shelter List
(http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-ShelterList.html) and purchase a
calendar and send it as a gift. I would like to encourage others to do
the same and I would like to say thank you to those of you who I know
are gifting calendars to your shelter mom or dad and to your favorite
ferret vet.

I would also like to make it easy for others to gift the calendar so am
pleased to offer free shipping to anyone who would like to send a gift
of the 2014 Ferrets of the FML calendar to a shelter mom or dad and to
a vet. I will take care of mailing and enclose a personal note from you
if you like. How easy is that? :)

To place your order please use Paypal with
[log in to unmask] as the pay to and pay $10. each calendar.
Please include the ship to address and if you would like a special
note on the included ferret themed christmas card that I will provide.

If you had rather mail a check please make it to Support Our Shelters
and mail to:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff, GA  30559