From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 10:07:57 -0500
I was reading the post about the harnesses and I had a cute story to share.

Whenever he gets up Fidget knows he has a routine.  First he has to go to
the Toity, then he has to let us put his harness on (it's an H one).  For
some reason, sometimes my boyfriend has the worst time putting Fidget's
harness on him.  He sits there on the floor, with a groggy Fidget in his
hands and sometimes puts the darn thing on wrong.  Normally this means he
puts Fidgt down and Fidget looks highly confused and a bit uncomfy because
one strap of the harness, instead of going behind his legs, is behind one
leg and in front of the other.  Fidget will stand there and just look at
Chad, as if saying, "well, do you think you could get it right this time?"

cheers
chris
Fidget "No ma, I wanna nap under the blanket"

--
Bacca's Menagerie
www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/3230