From:
"Weiss, Donna" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 11:23:29 +0000
Visiting my mother yesterday on Mother's Day....."Hey, Mom, you used to
crochet; did you ever knit?" Mom replied, "No, I never did knit." There
were 16 of us sitting in a huge circle in the yard. One of my nieces
said she is learning to knit. Out comes my phone with a quick link
to Selina's ferrets in mighty concentration at the chessboard. Niece
Melinda took one look at it, passed it on to the next person, then
ran for the house, laughing. Well...it's a long way to the house. My
parents have only one bathroom. 15 of us remaining from the circle, all
eventually crowded around the closed bathroom door, begging Melinda to
hurry, and laughing, laughing, LAUGHING!

Just remember Wolfy's reaction and multiply it 16 times. I'd say we do
definitely have enough for a Class Action. My poor old father needs a
walker to get around. One of the other nieces is heavily pregnant. Her
2 toddlers are slow. Those 4 were last in line. My poor old Dad, trying
to keep both hands on the walker, shuffling, laughing. Poor Lynda,
holding her big belly and trying to run, laughing. Her poor little kids
trying to keep up with the rest of us and falling all over the yard,
laughing. 16 of us! Some others there who didn't see the pictures....
so we have witnesses!

Now I see that Selina admits she isn't even sorry. No remorse.

Bring on the lawyers! Since that was the fourth day in a row for me to
see the chess game and with the same results, do I get a bigger share?
Does my pregnant niece count as 2? It's not about the money....this was
a nice, rare family get-together on a fine and beautiful Spring day,
turned into a stampede!

Donna

P.s. I used to play chess, so I know what was going thru the little
minds of the white and silver ferrets as they pondered their third
move. I saw the smug satisfaction of the chocolate team. I could tell
they thought they were winning that early in the game.

P.P.S. I just got off the phone with my 78-year-old mother. She
admitted she already wears Depends and she did on Mother's Day. She is
interested in getting only a few dollars to buy another box, unless,
of course, the settlement would be enough for them to add a second
bathroom.