From:
Anne Marie Mullet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:04:23 -0700
Hi Everyone!

I'm still working on the ferret health care, and I'm sorry to say it a
moving just a little slower than I would like.  I have been working with
the one company I found in Arizona to bring this to Illinois, and she's
been extremely busy so I'm not the priority on her list at the moment.  She
has asked me to call back in September and by then she should have a manual
put together for me to start the health care here, but since I'm becoming a
little impatient with waiting, I'm going to do more extensive research and
see if I can speed this process up.  I was anticipating to have this health
care here by August/September the latest.  Please be a little more patient
because I am going to keep working on this project until it is completed.
If I need some help, I have received wonderful offers of help with this.
If by the end of August it is not moving along better, then I will come up
with a plan and request some help at that point.  Please send me an email
and let me know if you would like to help in any way at that time.

Thanks so much for all your patience, and I will keep on plugging along!

Dooks!

---
(: Have a happy smiley day :)

Anne Marie