From:
PolecatPapa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 18:23:26 -0500
Hi there fuzz lovers,

I just wanted to take a few of you minutes to remind you all that this is
the last chance to get in on the Ferret Afghan raffle to support The Dook
Nook.  I am sorry unless your check is in the mail it is too late for
snail mail.  If you have sent a check and haven't gotten a scan of your
tickets, please send me an email.For more information on that you can go
to: http://blurryfurrys.com/raffle.html

There are also only a few hours left on the Auctions that Support Our
Shelters (SOS) has running on eBay.

The first item is a beautiful home made ferret clock.  It is definitely
a must see.  You can see/bid on it at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2018869775

There is also a Halloween Fun Book that has everything for Halloween =
that you will need for your little familiar.  You can see/bid on it at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1532338079

Peace out,

PoleCatPapa
Check out our great auctions to benefit ferret shelters!
http://sosauction.supportourshelters.org