Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 22:14:53 -0500
This is Margie.  I haven't posted until I knew for sure I have Mr. Robins,
"Robins Nest" on my side.  The negotiating is now an on-going task.  To shut
him down, you need to go to his residence, "place of business" and inquire
about buying a ferret.  If you can afford to actually buy one, it will help,
otherwise tell him you need time to think about it or have to wait until
payday.

Tell him you saw his ad in the Post Dispatch, on the internet.  He knows it
is there.  Then you won't attract attention to your true intent.

When you go inside to see the ferrets, please ask to see the bigger ferrets.
He has them in a row behind the first ones.  Ask to see a female, and see if
she is in heat.

After you have seen the conditions, please write a letter to Dr. Bromwell,
the governor, and the Dept of Natural Resources.  Be explicit in your
detail.  don't exagerrate.

If you are not an ILL resident, and have not seen his place, they are not
putting much credence on your letter, since it is considered heresay.

I am currently trying to ransom these kids with my resources and those the
shelters involved are providing.  I am in need of (unfortunately) more
funds.  He will not drop his price so I can ransom more.  I also need water
bottles, blankies, more blankies.

I can use help with the transportation, but I am sorry I need to do the
"buying" by myself.

Margie + 1st 8 captives coming out of the "Robins Nest"