From:
"Cindy C. Sooy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 1996 20:19:19 -0800
The AFA has been asked by the Veterinary Technicians and Assistants
Association of Pennsylvania if they would put on a 3 hour presentation at
their upcoming convention on Nov. 2 and 3 in Harrisburg Penn.  They would
like us to cover medical issues, medications for ferrets, home care and
handling and restraint.  Fran Wiles has aggreed to speak on home care and
that sort of thing but we need to find a vet who would be willing to
volunteer his or her time to speak on the medical side of ferret health.
Does anyone know of a ferret knowledgible vet who would be willing to speak
at the convention?  If so would you e-mail me a name and phone number where
he or she can be contacted.  Thanks!  By the way, I will be helping to man
the AFA booth at the convention.  Ought to be interesting.

Cindy